Monday, December 14, 2009

I spend my life apologizing...

to you, my readers!

I'm so sorry I've been horrible about writing lately. Tis the season for every cold, flu and possible craziness in our house.

Oh, and I just finished the holiday baking. Something like 120 dozen cookies, 5 lb of fudge, 8 loaves of bread, truffles, other candies, etc.

Now, I just have to box them all up and get them ready to give away!

Oh, and start wrapping, and find stocking stuffers for men (which in my opinion is basically impossible), and figure out what to do with the kids next week!

Good luck with your holiday fun and hopefully I'll be posting again soon!

6 comments:

  1. I alway like getting some shaving stuff and cologne in my stocking. Other idea's usb sticks, maybe a get out of trouble card for 1 use with the wife.. lol.. Don't think that would actually work.

    Geekdad, Pocketbookcoupon.com Why Pay More, Save money now with online coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be put on your bff list? Cause I didn't get my cookie and treat making done. Nail clippers are good for stockings and pens. Two things that ate constantly lost in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,
    thanks for this nice post.
    just keep it up.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that post! We are glad to find this site..keep up the excellent piece of work.

    ReplyDelete