I started a search for a raincoat that wasn't bright yellow, and thanks to the many blogs I read, I found Kidorable. Kidorable has a huge assortment of product lines, but I lusted after the raingear! I was contemplating trying to convince hubby that we really did need raincoats when I was offered the chance to review Kidorable's products! I jumped on it, and now both kids are ready for rain!
Kidorable was kind enough to send me two items (so the kids weren't fighting over them, which I'm eternally grateful for!)
We received the Fairy Rain Coat for Little Miss:
and the Pirate Umbrella for Bok Boy:
The kids are ecstatic, and (obviously) have been using them, even without rain!
Kidorable has done an excellent job with their products. They are extremely high quality and have tons of special touches:
The fairy raincoat comes with wings...
And a pocket for carrying fairy dust!
The Pirate umbrella has a sword handle
And of course, a pirate flag!
And Little Miss' new favorite item, the fairy hanger! It's a gorgeous wooden hanger painted with a fairy scene (it came with the raincoat, but she mostly keeps scarves and stuff on it).
Kidorable is an adorable way to keep your kids warm this winter (and safe year-round), since they carry:
- Rain Coats
- Rain Boots
- Sun Hats
- Embroidered T-Shirts
- Knit Hats
- Knit Gloves
- Hanger Sets
One winner will receive a Kidorable Umbrella of their choice.
1. You MUST be a follower (and follow publicly)!
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me which umbrella you'd like, AND one other product you'd love to own.
You can get extra entries by doing any (or all) or the following and leaving a separate comment for each extra entry:
* Subscribe to this blog via Reader (on left sidebar)
* Subscribe to this blog via Email (on left sidebar)
* Grab my button and put it on your blog (worth 2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Favorite me on Technorati (button on left sidebar)
* Follow me on Twitter as sanity4sonya
* Twitter the following: "Win an umbrella from Kidorable and Sanity is for those without children! http://bit.ly/4uqXel @sanity4sonya" and leave me the Tweet link!
* Comment on another post on my blog, and let me know that you did.
* Blog about this giveaway (make sure that you link to this page) (worth 5 entries, leave 5 comments)
Please make sure if you have a Blogger profile that it is public! If you don't have your email publicly available on your Blogger profile, please leave your email in your comment. Winners will be notified by email so I have to have it!
I received a raincoat and umbrella to review and keep.
All of the opinions are strictly my own.
Giveaway ends December 9 at 11:59pm PT