Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Toy Machine Review

If your house is anything like mine, you're completely overrun with stuffed animals. At my house, when the time comes to sort through toys and get rid of them, the stuffed bears, bunnies, and dogs go first. I'll happily keep a stuffed badger, or a white alligator, or a stuffed pika. But bears and bunnies, that we have hundreds of? Those are the first to go!

Which is why I was so happy to discover Happy Toy Machine! Happy Toy Machine is a US company that lets you design everything about your toy! Everything... animal style, color, fabric type, ears, legs, etc. It is so much fun! Plus, did I mention that it's made in the USA?!

When I was offered the opportunity to review one of Happy Toy Machine's toys, I jumped at the chance. And then I played on their website for HOURS! I kept playing with all different shapes, designs, and colors until I had created my favorite. Meet Princess Robotica...

I know, she's a crazy crazy toy (or as Bok Boy calls her, an alien-monster-mermaid-butterfly-bunny-cat-robot). But honestly I was trying to make as different of a toy as I possibly could for our youngest. Hubby thought I was crazy, but then it showed up...

Isn't she adorable?
Rear view is a little blurry, but notice the wings and fluffy tail!

The first thing I noticed about Princess Robotica was how soft her fabric is. I ordered the super-soft plush, and boy is it soft! It is extremely well sewn, and the embroidery is amazing!!  Plus, not only can you choose from their embroidery options, but you can also add your child's name (or whatever name you choose) on your toy.

My other favorite thing about their toys is the fact the entire face is embroidered, so it's safe for little ones (aka no eyes to fall out and get choked on). Plus their stuffing is certified non-toxic and child-safe, since little ones like to chew.

The only negative I have is the fact that we only have one... my other two are EXTREMELY jealous that they didn't get to make their own (and they currently have Happy Toy Machine gift certificates on their Christmas wish list). In fact, Princess Robotica has been living in Little Miss' bed, instead of our youngest's bed. 

Can you see the smile in her eyes? Of course, even though she's stolen her sister's Happy Toy Machine toy, she still wants to design her own. At a price range of $15-$50, she will definitely get a chance this Christmas! Not only that, she can also get stickers of her toy! I swear, this company has thought of everything.

Want to make one for yourself? Head on over to Happy Toy Machine and start designing your own. Creating your toy is free, and you can create one or many, and adjust them as often as you like until you find perfection. Then order your toys now, or save them for later.

Want to find out more about Happy Toy Machine? Check them out on their Facebook page or  follow them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I received a gift certificate in order to facilitate a review. I received no other compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

47 comments:

  1. I made one called Cowie. It was really fun. I think it's such a fun idea that you can customize your doll to the last detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one called Buzzbot and it was so much fun! These are really cute!!!
    Miz Vickik

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son and I made one named dog - he had a blast and wants to make more now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I made a lobster named Harbor (who happens to love cheeseburgers and tacos!) This is a really adorable idea for kids birthdays, let them customize their own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great idea! i would let my daughter make it and name it and then surprise her when it shows up i know she would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I called my robot bee-bee...here is the link...
    https://www.happytoymachine.com/toy-builder.php?r=4cc

    that was great fun...luv this site and the way you can personalize your toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made Twilly Turtle and had a lot of fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I created a random one https://www.happytoymachine.com/toy-builder.php?r=4cc That was fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a neat idea, the thing i think of to make for the little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the toy is bright and would be great for some one who love bright color

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made bella the monster i love that site how fun the possibilities are endless

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made one called Li'l Batdog (http://www.happytoymachine.com/pages/Lil Batdog-custom-plush-toy-created-by-valeshka.php). There are so many possibilities, and it's just too much fun putting one together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mine was called Fallafel. http://www.happytoymachine.com/pages/Fallafel-custom-stuffed-toy-created-by-m3g.php

    I might add more color just for the fun of making them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that it's all U.S made.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice and lovely toy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I created Pupster a toy dog and that was so much fun and how cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Happy Toy you designed is so cute my great grand daughter would love it. i like that you can design your own how you want it. Being soft and so colorful make it nice for the little one to snuggle with at nap time. I especially like that you can get the childs name embroidered on them too. Nice for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My toy is:
    https://www.happytoymachine.com/pages/Bunny%20FuFu-custom-plush-toy-created-by-MRSMEIER5627.php?g=tb

    I think these are so much fun and my kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's so cute! Glad for the review. Happy Toy Machine hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute, My Granchildren would love this, thank you for the reveiw

    ReplyDelete
  21. We made the sleepy flippy puppy.. That was fun. All 3 of my boys now want one !

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Happy Toy machine is somewhere I'dlike to visit. It musrt be amazing to design your own toy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. my son would totally love this thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is cute. I made one called Mr. Bear. I like it, they are very interesting. letessha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm afraid I'll be doing this until tomorrow but I'm making a Catfish for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are so great! LOVE that they are made in the USA. Yeah, our house is a lot like yours.... overun with stuffed animals & we wipe them out every few months. I love the strange ones we have, the monster types & I bought a REALLY awesome handmade stuffed zombie bunny for my son's Easter basket :)

    chevsop at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I made one that is green & blue he's a silly alien I named him Finn.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I made a turquoise cat with white butterfly wings named Softie! Very cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your gift guides! Creative children can be hard to buy for - I love the Happy Toy Machine - every little one will get to customize their own special for them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I made a bunny and named her hunny bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is awesome and so Cute! Great review Thank You! Only wish I had one when I was a kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. i made a dog named damian (my grandsons name),,this is an awesome thing for a personalised present

    ReplyDelete
  33. i made a cat named Hippy....put a peace sign on his belly....had so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  34. I made a robot named Peaceable. I love it and I think I may have to buy it. lol But after Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Named my toy the Doodle Monster :))
    https://www.happytoymachine.com/toy-builder.php?r=4cc
    wonder if you can see him!!!! its awesome. he looks like dracula with wings but has a football on his belly <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute I would make a blue alien with a round face named forby for my little guy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my goodness what a cute idea. I wish I would have found this a little earlier but I bet there is still time to make one before Christmas! What a neat gift this would make! Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I created my "Lobiger" https://www.happytoymachine.com/toy-builder.php?r=4cc I'm going to have my daughter check it out when she gets home. She will love this. I thought it was very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I made a dog named Spot. It was so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. With the help of my daughter I made a "cute" monster named Allie.

    iloveher6923 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. We made a fun little guy named Gustav. We enjoyed it though I wanted more options.

    ReplyDelete
  42. What an awesome personalized gift...this is a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow this looks like so much fun! And it will be great to let them see the fruits of their labor once the toy is delivered

    ReplyDelete
  44. Stephanie Thompson tstephanie67@yahoo.com


    What a great idea. I am going to go check it out and then let my oldest grandson check it out too, whenever he is over to visit next.

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a unique and fun way to create your own stuffed creation. Thanks so much for this review. I'm definitely going to check them out. Yours is adorable.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete