Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Winners List for 9/15!

Here are our current set of winners...

The 2 winners of the 24"x24" Wall sticker from OnlinePosterPrinting.com are:

2kidsblogger said...

i love the idea of a photo canvas print! thats what I would order

Anonymous said...

I would have to photoshop a picture of myself wrestling a bear to the ground with my bare hands. That would be worth plastering all over my walls... actually, everyone should have a 2 ft square sticker of me wrestling a bear on their wall. Thanks!



And the winner of the $25 Shell Gift Card is...

Sarah said...

I blogged here:
http://iloveagiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/09/saturday-giveaways.html

Entry #1


I have emailed all of you with instructions on how to claim your prize.


Congrats to all of you!


2 comments:

  1. So if you are a Franklin Marshall Clothes busy person and do Discount Tods Shoes not want to spend Hogan Shoes of good workmanship, material and excellent quality. most Discount Hogan Shoes of your time roaming true religion outlet around town looking for babyliss hair dryer the best dress to wear, then you better Cheap Tods Shoes start shopping North Face Jackets online now!

    ReplyDelete