Friday, October 30, 2009

Winners List for 10/30!

I have 4 winners to announce today, including one loyal follower who has won before!

Without further ado, here they are:

250 Custom Stickers/Labels from UPrinting.com:

masonsgranny59 said...

im a follower
address labels:)


100 Custom Postcards from UPrinting.com:

Mami2jcn said...

I'm a follower.

I would use these for Christmas cards.


texaslady22 said...

I would use these postcards as Christmas cards & save on shipping expenses!


24x36" Custom Vinyl Banner from UPrinting.com:

Egare1 said...

I'd love to make a giant Happy Birthday banner, and my little one would be the first to use it!


Congratulations to all of you! Thanks for following my blog and I hope to see you all on the winner's list again!



1 comment:

  1. Find out when North Face Jackets an online store will be Franklin Marshall Hoodies having a sale. You will know North Face Jackets this by visiting items are of good workmanship, material and excellent quality. their sites, or by Asics Shoes Sale reading fashion Moncler Bags blogs. Online stores sometimes ask bloggers to write Hogan Shoes about their upcoming sales, Hogan Shoes Sale b so be sure to find out true religion jeans when they will happen.

    ReplyDelete