Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm so sorry everyone!

Alright everyone, I'm begging your forgiveness for my lack of recent posts. The last month has been super crazy in my house, and I ignored all of you because of it, and I apologize!

In the last 4 weeks, hubby and I went on an anniversary trip (which included tons of packing and setting things up, since my in-laws came here to take the kids to school, classes, etc). When we came back and got off the plane, my MIL says "Bok Boy was running a fever of 103.4 after school today." By the time we got home his fever had dropped well below normal and after a call to the on-call nurse, we kept an eye on him that night. The next day at the doctor we found out both kids had ear infections and sinus infections. 2 weeks of antibiotics, a week off school, and eventually they were better.

Of course, once they got better, I got sick! Bronchitis, asthma (and probably flu) later, I finally got better.

We've had 2 rounds of flu shots and some other random injuries, and we're finally (knock on wood) starting to catch up on things.

Hopefully in the next couple of days I will get caught up on the reviews and giveaways I need to post (and then can post pictures of my vacation too!)

Talk to you soon and thanks for waiting!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness you guys have been dealing with some sickies! I hope you all manage to keep them at bay for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone is doing much better now. I had bronchial thing that kept be away for the keyboard for almost a week and another week to get back up to speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you babyliss hair dryer decide to shop from Franklin Marshall Clothes any of these online Asics Shoes stores, make sure that North Face Jackets you have Hogan Shoes an idea in mind of how much you are willing to spend for true religion jeans your clothing. Choose an online store Moncler Sale that sells high quality Franklin Marshall Hoodies clothing but at a very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete