Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I haven't been ignoring you, I swear!

I haven't posted in a few weeks, and I feel awful about it, but family and life has to come first.

In the past 3 weeks I've:

Celebrated Bok Boy's 7th birthday with a party for 16 kids and about 20 adults at our local Round Table.

Had my in-laws in town for Bok Boy's birthday.

Had my OB stuck in Italy due to the volcano and had to reschedule my appts.

Had the kids' karate belt test (Bok Boy is now a brown belt and Little Miss is a green belt!)

Cooked dinner for 125 people
with my mom's help.

Worked at an Art and Wine Festival (I make/sell jewelry, hairbows and tutus). This is my last show until after baby is born, thank goodness!

Celebrated my best friend's 30th Birthday with a night of drunken debauchery and dancing on a boat in the San Francisco Bay (the night before the Art/Wine Festival), and of course I wasn't drinking (so don't hassle me... I was mostly laughing at the drunken shenanigans!)

Celebrated Mother's Day with my mom, hubby and the munchkins (and hubby/Bok Boy melted a plastic serving spoon in the dishwasher so I spent part of the day rewashing the dishes and scrubbing out the melted plastic).

Helped hubby pack for his business trip in Canada (and now I'm on day 2 of him being gone!)

On the positive side, I did find out that all my OB testing was normal, including the blood glucose testing).

Oh, and now we're planning Little Miss' birthday party, which is in just 2 weeks!

And this is just the big stuff, that's listed on my calendar! So I apologize and I hope to get caught up soon. I have several awesome giveaways coming up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you make it swound like you are so busy! And being pregnant! Just kidding!

    Apologizing? No need for that!

    "Cooked dinner for 125 people with my mom's help"-this alone is amazing! Lie down, put your feet up, girl, and take a break! You make me tired just hearing everything you are doing!

    Have a great week, OK?

    ReplyDelete