Thursday, May 27, 2010

Welcome to spring in beautiful Sunny California...

We live in California, where it's always sunny and women rollerblade in bikinis on the beach (at least on tv). However, this is the best weather I've seen in days...


It's been gray and cold for weeks and has been raining off and on all week. I keep reading people's blogs and they're talking about how hot it is and showing pictures of their kids in swimsuits or tank tops, yet here in California we've only been able to wear crops twice this year! Twice. This. YEAR!

Supposedly we're going to break 70 this weekend (supposedly up to 76!) and we're planning on going for a hike. I'll let you know how it goes.

And I know I shouldn't be complaining, seeing as how I'm 7 months pregnant and it's going to be a miserable summer, but I want my crops! I have no idea where our umbrellas are anymore and the rain keeps coming! My kids (and my belly) are outgrowing our coats and I'm not buying new ones in June!

So how's the weather at your house?

3 comments:

  1. I am in So Ca-Upland, and I love it like this! Sorry! But I am in no hurry for hot weather especially when we exercise outdoors every day. I hate it real hot.
    But not to worry, I just know it will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I hate it hot too. I don't want it hot, just warm enough to not need a coat and galoshes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Sacramento and I can't believe how cold and wet May was. I am originally from Wisconsin and the weather out there has been a lot warmer than what we have been having. I was so glad to see temperatures in the 80's over Memorial Day Weekend. I sure hope it stays that way!

    Thanks for stopping by the Healthy Moms!

    ReplyDelete