Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MIA, for a good reason!

Well, I've been MIA for a week or so, for good reason...


Our little one finally decided to join us last Thursday, only 10 days late (and after 5 days of contractions and an induction!) We're both doing fine and we broke out of the hospital on Friday afternoon, then spent the weekend adapting to our new larger family and getting ready for the first day of school, which was yesterday.

Once I can I'll update you guys with more information (and post a ton of winners)... free time for blogging is currently very hard to come by!

http://www.doorsnow.com

7 comments:

  1. congratulations! I am so happy for you! She is Gorgeous!!!! I hope that you enjoy this precious time it goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby :) Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new edition. ^_^ She is a cutie, but you already know that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new baby. She is beautiful. Hope you don't mind, I just surfed on in and couldn't resist leaving a note.

    Thanks for the beautiful photo.

    Linda Della Donna
    Founder/Director
    www.griefcase.net
    ...And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life.

    ReplyDelete